Cultivating a Coworking Space
Courses for Founders and Community Managers designed to upgrade your coworking skills and make your space succeed!
10 sessions, $300*
Assemble your coworking skills with topics including Pro Formas, leases, business models, design, events, community development and more.
Learn More >>
10 sessions, $300*
Master coworking with sessions about events, sales, community collaboration, hospitality, marketing and more. Learn More >>
David Lundy | Evolve Workplace
- Reformed banker interested in start-ups and real estate investing. I bring 15+ years of commercial banking experience to advise and help small businesses launch and grow. I also have a passion for all things real estate and own/develop/sell/manage various projects located primarily in the Midwest.
Cat Wile | Wayfinder Co-op
- Cat is a founding board member of Wayfinder Co-op, a cooperative coworking space for the outdoor industry in Denver. As the Director of Events, she designs and manages the systems and processes for a premiere event space and brings in events to build membership. She is the founder and owner of Forlulu Events, an outdoor industry focused event company committed to creating events that give back and create with positive social impact. When not spending every waking hour building two companies, she can be found chasing whitewater, talking incessantly about her love of New Zealand, and booking last minute plane tickets to an international destination.
Geoff Wood | Gravitate Coworking
- Geoff Wood is the founder, connector and space captain at Gravitate Coworking, a workplace community for entrepreneurs, freelancers and remote workers in Downtown Des Moines and Valley Junction. As part of his role as a community builder, he’s the executive director of the West Des Moines Business Incubator, the publisher of entrepreneurial news blog Clay & Milk and a frequent conference speaker and event organizer. He’s been helping share the story of the Iowa startup community since 2009.
Jess Stieler | Proximity
Jess Stieler is a connector, an educator, and a fire cider maker. She was drawn to Proximity for its people-focused mission and is part of the Relationship Team. Community building and education have always been key elements in her background as a nutritionist, farmer, and yoga teacher. Jess believes well-being is rooted not just in our physical health but in our social, mental, spiritual, and occupational contentedness as well, all of which can be found in a strong coworking community.
Joshua Boone | Cova Cowork
- Barred as an Attorney in New York and Washington, D.C., Josh left the corporate life in 2015 to travel the world as a freelance attorney and start a fitness business. After working in over 40 coworking space in 18 countries across 5 continents, Josh found a joy in coworking. He and his wife then connected with Dylan Hoffman and Minji Kim to start Cova Cowork. He now acts as COO and community manager for their first space and their cafe. He is gearing up and excited to expand into their second space in June.
Josh Freed | Proximity Space, CEO & Co-Founder
- Josh is proud to be a Co-Founder of Proximity which connects communities and coworking spaces to each other and helps its rapidly growing network of communities spend less time managing their spaces and more time connecting with their members. Josh is constantly looking for new ways to connect members, assist coworking spaces in the business of coworking, and drive community.
Tiffany Anton | The Biz Foundry
- Tiffany Anton is a former high school teacher turned stay-at-home-mom. She quickly decided that she has a heart for volunteering and got involved with children’s projects throughout her hometown in Tennessee. Through her volunteer efforts, she was hired on as Director of Marketing at the children’s museum and eventually became connected with The Biz Foundry, the local entrepreneur center, and coworking space. She started as the marketing manager in 2017 and helped to release their first magazine, Start Here. She works to help area entrepreneurs make connections through workshops, happy hours and business courses. She works with other entrepreneur centers across the state to help grow the overall ecosystem in the region. In 2018, she was hired on full time as the Director of Engagement & Outreach.
Zak Griffith | Desktop Coworking Community, Founder
- Zak is a licensed realtor in the state of Georgia and got into coworking by total accident. Born out of his own real estate company’s office space needs, he started Desktop Coworking Community in Kennesaw, a suburban city just outside of Atlanta. The unique combination of membership coworking space and public coffee shop space has put a whole new twist on the coworking industry. Over the past 18 months, Desktop has begun to change the way the suburban entrepreneurs, freelancers, and work-from-homers get work done.
Kenny Eliason | Work in Progress
- Kenny, Owner of Work in Progress coworking space as well as Founder of NeONBRAND, a digital marketing service provider, thrives with technology, and understanding the working of things is what he does best. He is skilled in search engine optimization (SEO), social media management (SMM), website development, and is a self-taught programmer now able to build full web applications.
Jayson Harris | Green Spaces Winter Park
- Jayson is an experienced Co-Founder with a demonstrated history of working in small business and community building. He is skilled in Operations, Volunteer Management, Fundraising, Time Management, and Leadership. Strong operations professional with a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) focused in Finance, from Ouachita Baptist University.
Veronica Littleton | Knoll Inc, Architecture & Design Manager
- As Knoll’s Architecture & Design Manager for Colorado & Wyoming, Veronica works hand in hand with project teams to strategically address today’s themes in the workplace such as Hospitality, Supporting Individuals and Teams, Flexibility and Well-Being. With seven years in the furniture industry working for both the distribution and manufacturing side of the business, she is passionate about using modern design to connect people to their work, their lives and their world. Having grown up in Colorado, Veronica’s hobbies include all outdoor activities, sports, going to the movies and enjoying time with her friends and family. She resides in Denver with her Husband, dog, and two children.
Jonathan Manierre | (Koi Creative)
- Jonathan Manierre, a creative-driven problem solver, graduated Boston University with a degree in engineering. Several years later he co-built Turkois Design, a full-service creative agency. Through Turkois he provided creative material, branded multimedia campaigns, and marketing services. When it was time for the agency to move into a larger office, Jonathan decided to build KOI Creative Space – a coworking facility focused on the creative process, bringing together creative professionals and other-area talent through an open-concept, community-focused facility in downtown White Plains, NY. He currently manages the space while coordinating its international expansion, and is always happiest when talking shop and sharing ideas with fellow space owners and enthusiasts.
Brian Watson | Proximity Space, Director of Community Development & Co-Founder
- Brian Watson is an entrepreneur, connector, and community developer. Brian has been starting and running businesses since he was 17 and believes that entrepreneurship is the greatest tool we have to positively impact our communities. Proximity, which Brian is the co-founder of, strives to help connect the world’s mobile workforce through an innovative combination of hardware and software that manages coworking spaces across the world.
Nina Khosravi | Forty45 Coworking, Community Manager
- Nina graduated from CSU with a Communications Studies Degree and spent her early career developing her skill set in sales and marketing. Her true passion for building community eventually became her main focus which led her to HM Capital and her role as the Director of Community. Nina overseas HM Capital’s two largest Mixed-Use Developments; Block Forty45 and Park Hill Commons. A lot of Nina’s time is spent managing Forty45 Coworking which is inside of Block Forty45. She handles all lead generation, marketing, sales (tours), leasing, property management and community engagement for the space.
Aaron Landau | EVO3 Workspace
- Aaron Landau, a self-described knowledge hound, is the Managing Director of EVO3 Workspace, a tech-heavy coworking space located in Frisco, Colorado. He’s also the Managing Partner of CodeBeetle, which provides coding classes aimed at training and growing the “pool” of individuals interested in technology-related careers. His experience in the coworking industry and tech industry as a whole has given him a great deal of knowledge when it comes to defining and going after your target market.
Paul Watson | Downtown Vineyard Church
Paul Watson is a leader, teacher, speaker, pastor, life coach, author, and entrepreneur. Paul loves people and working with them to help reach their goals and overcome personal challenges. Paul is a Colorado native and loves hanging out with his family and mountain biking when he’s not at work.